Monday, September 20, 2010

Latest baby news

The last visit to the OB was on September 17 and this little guy is doing FANTASTIC! Below are some of his newest ultrasound pictures. On Friday, baby boy was measuring in at 3 lbs 7 oz! That is still a gain of one ounce a day since his last measurement 2 weeks prior. Still in the 69 percentile for his age (28w6d). The OB also stated that the next visit I "should" be able to have a date planned for induction! AHHH!! That means time is running out before this little one is due to arrive! The OB states that everything is perfect now. Because of living 2 hours away from the hospital where I will be delivering I had one of the nurses give me a tour of the labor & delivery area. I just wanted to see what kind of room I would be in. Nothing special but now I know what kind of accommodations we will have!

My mom came with me to this past visit and she stated, "He already has hair, you didn't have any until you were 2!"

Profile 28w6d


No comments:

Post a Comment