Wednesday, April 28, 2010

All I want to do is SLEEP!

It's 7:54pm and all I can think about is that the minute is gets dark I am going to bed! Being an incubator is hard work...
I had the pleasure of starting Lovenox yesterday. Lovenox is a injectible blood thinner that is safe for the fetus. It is injected under the skin in the belly. My first injection went beautiful, no pain, no bruising so I figured that this was going to be a breeze...WRONG!!! This mornings injection was lets just say a bit painful! I felt the needle and the burn of the medicine going in...and a very small bruise at the injection site. So I guess I will not be the lucky one with no pain of self injectible drugs. But I am proud of myself that I did it all by myself! Here's to at least 32 more weeks of giving myself a shot everyday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment