Thursday, May 6, 2010

It's a swimmer...


Eric and I went to Milwaukee today for another OB appointment and lucky us we got another ultrasound!! We got to see the little one moving all around and the heartbeat is wonderful at 171!!!!!!!! Baby is measuring 2 days ahead of schedule too...Eric was excited to get to come to this appointment and to meet the doctor (and he LIKES him!) No conflicting personalities!!! Dr. Broekhuizen also told me today that he is going to treat me like any other "normal" pregnant patient unless he is given reason not too...This was AMAZING to hear! It's not very common for me to get to hear the word "normal" in relation to anything dealing with my health. He is very optimistic that I will have an uneventful pregnancy because I have been so stable for so long. You could just see the relief in Eric when he heard those words. Two weeks from now I head back down to Milwaukee for another appointment, but now I head to bed (5am came way to early for me this morning...early morning appointments make for a very tired mommy!)

1 comment:

  1. Wow - Congrats! It will be an amazing journey. We are so happy for you.

    ReplyDelete