Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Was that what I think it was????


So sitting here on the computer I felt was I think would be the baby moving!! I felt some "fluttering" or "butterflies" at 15w4d! So exciting and it was definitely like nothing I have ever felt so it had to be the baby!! My last doctor visit was on June 10th (14w5d) and everything looks GREAT! Baby is growing right on target to the exact day even. My next visit is July 2nd. On the other end of doctors, I went and saw my Pulmonologist last week also and there hasn't been any change with my Pulmonary Hypertension since the last visit 6 weeks ago! He did however want me to restart my Remodulin therapy. So as of Sunday morning, I am now hooked up to my small pump that delivers remodulin 24/7. Dr. Soto is trying to be proactive now rather than later having to be reactive if my pulmonary hypertension flares up. I am on the smallest dose now and will increase once a week until further notice. So far, so good with this medication. However since it is such a small dose I really didn't expect to feel anything. The medication is the same as before when I was on it but the machine and the delivery method are a little different but nothing I can't handle. It will be interesting though as my belly gets bigger because this medicine is delivered via a small catheter under the belly skin.

No comments:

Post a Comment