Saturday, June 5, 2010

One down, two to go!!

Trimesters that is!! Today I officially entered my second trimester!!! The zofran I have been taking for my vomiting issue is my new best friend and really is a MIRACLE drug. I still faithfully take it 3x a day because I have tried skipping a dose to see what happens and my stomach gets upset yet...hopefully in the next couple weeks I will be able to ween off of it. I have two doctor appointments this week. One with my pulmonologist Dr. Soto and the other with my OB (can't wait to see my little one again, being high risk does have ONE advantage...I get an ultrasound every time I see my OB!!) It is so amazing seeing the transformation that happens in just a few short weeks. And maybe this week the baby will be showing it's boy or girl parts...I know it's early but one can wish!!

No comments:

Post a Comment