Thursday, May 13, 2010

When will it end...

Yesterday was my worst day of morning sickness to date...it seemed like anything that I put in my mouth soon also came out! Not a fun day! I have been blessed with morning sickness (more like all day sickness) from the moment I hit 6 weeks. Now with me being 11 weeks on Saturday you can say I am soooooo tired of having my head in the toilet! Hopefully I am not one of the lucky women who are sick their entire pregnancy. I am praying that it will end in a few weeks once I have officially started my second trimester. I just keep telling myself that a sick Mommy means a happy healthy baby!!
Also I am down to ONE pair of jeans that fit me comfortably...it won't be long before I will be wearing maternity clothes!
Another change I notice is that the skin of my belly is getting tighter. The lovenox shots I give myself every morning are starting to become harder to give. As my skin gets tighter it is like I am trying to push the needle through leather...I bought some Palmers Cocoa Butter lotion today in hopes that will help.

No comments:

Post a Comment